- For the realization of the auction and the direct sale following
terms of sale apply. These terms become agreement of the contract
at the moment of taking part at the auction or making a written
or oral offer.
- Please note, we only do sell used items in a real auction house,
with a real printed catalogue and you have the opportunity to
take part on the Auction in person.
- The sale is by order and account of the client. It will follow
in sequence of the numbering in the catalogue, numbered consecutively.
The auctioneer has the right to withdraw or divide any lot or
alter in scale-sequence as well as to exclude persons from sale
or refuse written offers of unknown persons without necessary
- The objects of the sale can be viewed on ones own costs
and risk. Place and time of the preview will be announced in the
catalogue. The preview has to be done with the greatest caution
and care. Every visitor will be held responsible for any wilfully
caused damages of the objects.
- The catalogue descriptions of the objects are made to the best
of my knowledge and belief but do not represent assured properties
according §§ 459 BGB (German Civil Code). Conditions
they are at the time being offered without guarantee for perceptible
or hidden defects or any faulty descriptions in the catalogue.
The lot will not be tested unless declared in the description.
- Oral or written offers must be given in EURO. Absent bidders
have the possibility to hand in their orders in a written form
or by E-Mail. For handing in written offers please use the written
buying order. For handing in offers per E-Mail please follow the
necessary information of our internet domain. From a raising of
50 EURO and up we will be glad to phone absent bidders within
Germany. Overseas bidders on request. Then you have the opportunity
to bid for your desired objects by phone. If you want to be phoned
shortly before a call please make a note on the corresponding
column in the buying order. We can not guarantee that the telephone
connection will be achieved.
- Offers of absent bidders must be submitted not later than 48
hours prior the beginning of the auction. The auctioneer is obliged
to use offers of absent bidders above the catalogue price only
to outbid the next higher offer.
- The raising rates are normally 10%. The auctioneer may allow
or fix other raising rates.
- The award (knocking down) will go to the bidder if there is
no outbidding after three calls for an offer. In case of similar
written offers the award will go to that bidder whose offer arrived
first. In case several persons bid the same amount simultaneously
the auctioneer will decide by lot. The auctioneer can refuse the
highest the award if the seller thinks it necessary. The auctioneer
may knock down an under limit price if the seller agrees. The
bidder is fixed to his bid for 4 weeks. Proviso knock down prices
will expire without an further information for the proviso offerer
if a higher offer arrives or if the seller does not agree to the
- If objects of the Third Reich are offered it is only for the
purpose of civil education, resistance of unconstitutional attempts,
reporting current events or historical events. Offered electrical
equipments do not comply with modern electricity standards.
- If there is doubt, whatever or whom the knock-down has gone
whether a no-limit-lot has been missed or in any other doubtful
cases, the auctioneer shall call for the lot one more time. The
previous knocking down will be ineffective after a new call.
- The knocking down shall result in a contract of sale between
the seller and the buyer immediately. It is for the buyer to insure
against the risk of loss, theft, damage or destruction of his
sale. If a knocked down object is exceptionally delivered before
payment has taken place it will remain the possession of the auctioneer
until the complete payment inclusively surcharge and tax (only
on surcharge) is done.
- There is a surcharge at a rate of 18% plus sale tax (19%) only
on the surcharge.
- Present buyers pay the knockdown price plus surcharge and sales
by cash on the day of the sale.
Buyers by letter or phone will receive invoice including the knock
down price plus surcharge plus sale tax which are to be paid immediately.
- It is to the buyer and his account to effect postage of the
knockdown objects. If not the objects will be mailed as normal
postage. Mailing and packing will be charged 8,- EURO for Germany
up to 10 Kilogramms and 25,- EURO for Europe for each parcel up
to 10 Kilogramms weight. Shipping overseas is to the actuell costs.
Bulky parcels in the sense of the German Postal Service ,,Post
AG/DHL" command a higher shipping charge. It is to the buyer
and his account to effect further insurances in a written form.
- Default of payment of the buyer will cause an interest of delay
of 0.75% for every month. The auctioneer is entitled to collect
or sue claims for owner of the lot.
- The above provisions are also valid for the free sale following
the auction during a period of one week after the date of auction.
- Any commercial actions are only allowed on approval of the auctioneer.
Any saleable and heritable rights of realization utilization and
copy-right for pictures and other publications concerning the
auction belong exclusively to the auctioneer and the owner of
the lot. They will not pass to the buyer during the sale.
- Place of performance for both sides is Landsberg am Lech as
far as permitted by law.
- If any of the provisions of these terms are partly or totally
found invalid the remaining provisions shall not be affected there
of and remains fully valid.
- In case of doubt the German version of these conditions of the
sale is the relevant and binding text.